Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Mobile, Data & Analytics and Cloud, which means we are capable of defining, designing and creating products that solve problems on a large scale. Every day, we're building new cloud infrastructure for businesses of all sizes across a number of sectors, including finance/banking, utilities, telco and media.
What you get to do
You will be working across several customer engagements to provide expertise in cloud enablement and solutions, working directly with their teams to solve their business challenges, enabling them to use technology more intelligently and leverage long term value from their investments.
You will bring expertise in automation, infrastructure as code and DevOps culture, having previous expertise across one or more public cloud offerings.
From day to day you will be providing expertise in:
- Designing secure, resilient and scalable cloud architectures on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Configuration management with Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Infrastructure automation with Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Containers and container orchestrators: Kubernetes, Istio
- Infrastructure and application delivery with Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo, TeamCity
- Linux userspace and a good knowledge of shell scripting
From July 1 Infoready will be operating as Arq Group. Infoready, Outware and Melbourne IT Enterprise are unifying as Arq Group. Under the one brand, Arq Group, we’ll be able to offer you more integrated digital capabilities and services, unleashing possibilities for our customers.
Follow us at https://www.linkedin.com/company/arqgroup/