Arq Group are Australia’s leading experts in Mobile, Data & Analytics and Cloud, which means we are capable of defining, designing and creating products that solve problems on a large scale. Every day, we're building new cloud infrastructure for businesses of all sizes across a number of sectors, including finance/banking, utilities, telco and media.
What you get to do
You will be working across several customer engagements to provide expertise in cloud enablement and solutions, working directly with their teams to solve their business challenges, enabling them to use technology more intelligently and leverage long term value from their investments.
You will bring expertise in automation, infrastructure as code and DevOps culture, having previous expertise across one or more public cloud offerings.
From day to day you will be providing expertise in:
- Designing secure, resilient and scalable cloud architectures on Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure
- Configuration management with Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Infrastructure automation with Terraform, CloudFormation.
- Containers and container orchestrators: Kubernetes, Istio
- Infrastructure and application delivery with Jenkins, Travis, Bamboo, TeamCity
- Linux userspace and a good knowledge of shell scripting
Barista style coffee machines. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered. At Arq Group, you can find your space to (change). Our tag line is about YOU. As a team we thrive on your success, we encourage your self-development, your creativity and self-expression. Our people have the freedom in their role and in their physical office environment to think outside the box, innovate and grow. We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.