- You are a solutions focused account manager with a knack for all things digital
- Your consultative approach with customers will show them how we can genuinely improve their online presence
- Develop your career in a growing business with authentic leaders and a dynamic team culture.
At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small.
We help small business owners realise their potential online. We help over half a million customers, and counting, get started on their own journey. Our specialist team thrive on innovation and big ideas. Our in-house digital services include SEO, PPC, social, web design and content solutions.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
What you get to do?
You will lead great experiences and outcomes for our digital marketing customers’ every day. You will work closely with our internal delivery teams to ensure campaigns are being delivered in an exceptional way, whilst maintaining exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Manage a portfolio of digital marketing customers and ensure customer retention rates
- Identify opportunities to support customers with additional campaign services
- Manage your customer engagement programme, ensuring regular performance updates and campaign reporting
- Liaise between internal delivery teams ensuring a seamless and effective outcome for your customers
What makes you perfect for this role?
- You have detailed understanding of the importance of establishing an online presence especially across websites, paid digital marketing (PPC) SEO, and social media marketing
- Previous experience in managing small business customer portfolios and relationships, whilst delivering excellent customer satisfaction is desirable
- You have proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritise effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- You have solid presentation skills and the ability to articulate outcomes and recommendations in a clear and compelling way
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).