At Arq Group, our people solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end solutions for businesses, big and small. We use data to help Rio improve their mining safety. We manage the data and web capabilities for Beyond Blue. We’ve developed Qantas’ inflight entertainment system. We support Domino’s cloud, managed services and security – and help you track your pizza. Our people help our clients deliver a solution that matters.
We are Australia’s leading digital partner, unleashing the possibilities between business and people.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced Resource Manager to join our Enterprise operations team where you will have key accountability for efficient resource allocation for customer projects throughout the organisation.
This will enable us to deliver strategic and proactive management of resourcing where the right people are in place at the right time, for the right price across all customer engagements, to effectively meet customer requirements.
You will (and not limited to):
- Create, drive and own the Workforce Plan and Resource Management process
- Allocate resources strategically to projects and proposals
- Build and manage effective forecasts of resource demand and workforce mix
- Manage the resourcing function and build capability to support the growth of the business.
- Collaborate with People & Culture and Talent Acquisition teams to identify recruitment requirements based on resource pipeline and forecasts.
- You have a minimum of 5 year's workforce planning/resource management experience
- You have a strong understanding of business process, with the ability to design and implement administrative work flows that deliver the desired outcomes
- You have strong commercial capability to drive appropriate point in time and future forecasting decisions
- You have the ability to influence people and operational outcomes that best serve the business balanced with people retention
Barista style coffee machines? Check. Brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space? Check. Learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career. Check. A range of social activities from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. Check. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.
Join us. Become an Arqadian and find your space to (change).