At Arq Group we create technology. We partner with our clients to solve problems others can't. We do this by hiring the best people out there!
As a member of our Enterprise team, you will work collaboratively on a range of exciting projects for some of Australia's biggest brands, helping create unforgettable user experiences for their consumers.
You will work in an agile product team to deliver the best consumer apps out there. Be it writing user stories, prioritising features in sprints, or managing those backlogs - you’ll be able to take it all in your stride.
You’ll be passionate about delivery and all things digital. You enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic agile environment that values the team and the product above all else.
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years Business Analysis experience in a delivery environment
- Solid understanding of SDLC, and experience working on Agile and hybrid projects
- Ability to write user stories in BDD formats
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- A desire to learn and develop yourself
- A proactive self-starter
- A curious and collaborative mindset
- Passionate about technology and mobile apps
- Desire to learn and share with the team
- Influencing ability and decision making skills in challenging situations
Arq Group is the dynamic space for smart thinkers. We create unforgettable experiences, solve complex challenges, and provide seamless, end-to-end digital solutions for businesses, big and small…. from design thinking to customer solutions, leading mobile, cloud and analytical insights.
At Arq you’ll find a true work life balance. You'll find barista style coffee machines, brand new offices with a purpose-built wellness space, learning and talent programs to support YOU at every stage of your career, and a range of social activities; from diversity driven events to board game nights and LAN parties. We believe in culture contribution. Whatever your interests, we’ve got you covered. You’ll be part of a sincere team that’s all about diversity, equality, teamwork and mutual support.
We’re a WORK180 endorsed employer for women, WGEA recognized as a pay equity employer and ‘Our Way’s continue to encourage a collaborative, inclusive, innovative and passionate approach to everything we do.