AWS Summit 2019 - Sydney
We’re excited to announce that Arq has taken Gold sponsorship at the AWS Global Summit this year. AWS is one of our partners. We’ve had a strong relationship with them for some time, and have been awarded many AWS accreditations which validates our technical expertise. The sponsorship further demonstrates our commitment to this partnership.
The Summit kicks off Monday 29 April with the AWS hosted partner day and follows on with Innovation Day and Summit, where we will be showcasing our solutions.
So what’s happening?
Keep an eye out for the following highlights:
- Dan Johnson, Sales Manager and Rory Clare, Technical Lead will be presenting the Visy “Virtual concierge” in a workshop session - Wed 1 May at 4:15pm
- We have a stand on the expo floor over the three days, and our clients will be joining us. There will be functioning models of 'Dave', Visy's Virtual Concierge, and 'Edison', Rio Tinto's OHS portal. Visitors will be able to hold, touch and explore to understand the applications, and their usefulness and the business reasons that brought these initiatives to life.
- We will be 1 of 5 partners present at the CDO (Chief Digital Officer) and CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) special event, hosted by AWS at part of Innovation Day
- Shane Day, our AWS Cloud Warrior will be presenting at the Managed Service Partner (MSP) session on Partner Day, Mon 29 April
- Plus, an Arq Team will be participating in the AWS DeepRacer League, with a chance to advance to the championship at re:Invent later in the year.
Keep an eye out on LinkedIn for more updates over the coming weeks.
Or, if you would like to learn more or discuss further get in touch.